If you, or someone you know, is looking to build, or upgrade their website in Squarespace, or is looking to get more value from their Squarespace subscription, but doesn't have a lot of time or money to spend, come and join ua at (S)Space Camp!!
I'll be kicking off the very first session of (S)Space Camp - a Squarespace Group Coaching course on July 1.
In this 8-Week Workshop, we'll focus on supporting each other while learning everything you need to know about designing a Squarespace website and building your authentic community online.
Hiya, I'm Erin. Illustrator and Design Lover, Website Builder, Strala Yoga Guide and Future Rescue Dog Owner. I love to help Wellness Businesses thrive on their own terms. Say hi to your intuition, jump in the pool and do the thing!
Each week, a set of lessons will be shared online that you can go through at your own pace. Once a week we will have live meet-ups (using a webinar service) where we can discuss, ask and answer any questions. I'll also be sending emails to support you with additional advice, tips, resources, and inspiration.
Week 1: Clarity + Vision
Week 2: Style, Template Selection + Outline
Week 3: Squarespace Set Up + Overview
Week 4: Building Pages
Week 5: Adding + Changing Styles
Week 6: Advanced Edits
Week 7: Getting started with Google and Mailchimp
Week 8: Going Live!
Here's what you'll get from Camp:
1) A fully designed, beautiful and unique Squarespace website to share your biz, community, art, and practice with the world.
2) Empowerment + support to make your own changes + edits to your website and email newsletter. No need to hire someone for K's of $
3) Easy to apply tools + techniques that bring new website visitors + help you to connect with more people online.
4) Support from an engaging community of entrepreneurs, healers, and innovators.
5) Feeling good, embracing your authentic voice and celebrating every step of the way!
6) Lifelong Access + Other Goodness! (the best part) As a Workshop member, you'll have access to everything we learned throughout the course and more. When the workshop ends, not only will you continue to have access to Space Camp, but you'll also gain access to a Library of helpful guides, free design tools and free webinars that won't be offered publicly. This content is updated every 2-3 months with new information about the Squarespace platform, Mailchimp and other helpful online tools for wellness and creative entrepreneurs.
"I came to Erin with the goal of building a new website where I could grow my pursuits in nutrition and wellness. Nothing crazy, but I needed some serious guidance. Just like the way she guides stråla yoga classes, she showed me that this project wasn't just about my goal but the process to make it come to life. Functionofwell.com became something I could have never dreamed of myself through Erin's creative eye and knack for building, and her caring guidance made the experience approachable."
- Kristine Mahan, Founder at Function of Well
How much will this cost?
A one time payment of
I've built this workshop from a ton of research and professional experience, helping clients just like you to build out and craft an experience that brings confidence, support, fun, results and makes you feel really good along the way.
For many small businesses, a $2000+ custom website build is simply out of reach. And while DIY website software, like Squarespace, is everywhere - those are still tools that can become complex, overwhelming and frustrating without a little bit of guidance and support. Your website can do so much more for you and your business than be just a pretty face.
*Payment plans available
How many people will be in the Workshop?
At this time I am only accepting a handful of members to this first workshop, and seats will be offered on a first come, first serve basis. It's really important to me to be able to offer you highly personalized attention and support! We'll be having live virtual meet-ups, and you'll be able (if you want, no pressure) to connect with other small business owners and entrepreneurs just like yourself! Enrollment will close once all the seats are filled so be sure to save your seat!
I'll see you at Camp! We're going to have a lot of fun together!